The Ohio Grocers Association, the Ohio Grocers Foundation, and the Ohio State University Extension support a focus on food safety. To this end, we have developed the Pathway to Food Safety training program.
This program will:
- Train non-management level employees on the basic steps to food safety
- Train management staff on the HACCP system
- Entire training manual in pdf format
- Links to all materials
- Five (5) Associate Video Lessons
- Video for Managers
- Video on Locally Produced Specialty Crops
- Personal Hygiene
- Hand Washing
- Preventing Cross Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Managing Tiime and Temperature
- Locally Produced Specialty Crops
Implement a full food safety program with complete training materials for only $249 (includes tax, shipping and handling). To order, download the form below or contact Tonya Woodruff, OGF Director, at 614-448-1631 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price to OGA members includes tax, shipping & handling. Non-member price is $349 and includes tax, shipping and handling.
The Pathway to Food Safety Program was financed in part through a grant from the Ohio Departement of Agriculture, the State of Ohio, and the United States Department of Agriculture under the provisions of the Specialty Crop Block Grant.
Special thanks to Ohio State University Extension and Ohio State University College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental – Communications and Technology on the production of this program.