Mike Davidson, Buehler’s Food Markets
Online ordering, curbside pickup, grocery concierge services…where does it stop? Exactly how far is too far when considering convenience for your customers? Are gimmicks and offers more important than old-fashioned personal service? What are the best ways to engage customers and keep them coming back to your store?
- Operational Excellence is key to providing great customer service (understand the complexity of the grocery business)
- Operational Philosophy:
- 5 Basics of Driving Sales
- 3 Basics of Maximizing Profits
- Characteristics of Quality Personnel
- Safety Procedures and the Importance of “Safety First”
- Where are We?
- What Do We Do?
- Importance of Service: What Do We Know About Service vs. Exceptional Service?
- Service Challenges in Retailing
- Operational Excellence:
- G.E.T. Friendly
- Define – Measure – Reward
- Leadership Tactics and Effective Leadership
- The Leadership Mindset
Competing with Meal Delivery Service
Dealing with Amazon
The CareWorks Family of Companies
Columbiana Foods Pam Graff email@example.com
Dave’s Markets Aaron Saltzman firstname.lastname@example.org
Illuminating Technologies Alison Friend-Thibaut email@example.com
Lipari Foods Justin Rutherford Justin_Rutherford@liparifoods.com
Merchant Distributors, Inc. Shawn Mitchell
Mr. D’s Food Larry D’Onofio firstname.lastname@example.org
Muirfield Energy Ed Kander email@example.com
Schwebel Baking Co. Kevin Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org
Sutton’s Foods Shala Ulrage email@example.com