Pathway to Workplace Safety – OSHA
Kit revised in January 2014 to meet the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Standards
The Pathway to Workplace Safety Program can be personalized to your company and includes training on the most important issues in Workplace Safety and OSHA Compliance.
The Customized CD includes:
- Updated OSHA Guidelines and Policies
- Employee and Management Training
- Hazard Communication and Action Plans
- Inspection Guidelines
- Recordkeeping Forms
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program
Cost: $225 OGA Member, $325 OGA Non-Member
Questions? Contact Christopher Schweitzer at 614.442.5511 ext. or firstname.lastname@example.org.