“Reaching the low income and government subsidized shopper that traditional promotional methods fail to reach”
Description of the Food Stretcher Plus Shopper:
- They rely heavily on SNAP, WIC & TANF.
- They have a defined food-only budget.
- Many have food benefit dollars in their pockets.
- Many shop at non-traditonal grocery stores.
Benefits for OGA Retailer Members:
- A continuous strategy for OGA members to fight customer erosion from “big box” and discount retailers.
- Increased sales resulting from an increase in foot traffic, with no monetary charge to the retailer to participate.
- Impacts existing customers while attracting new customers with this electronic coupon savings program.
Benefits for OGA CPG Members:
- We want a shopper who has many options to buy their food from OGA member’s CPG brands rather than from competitor brands.
- Category exclusivity – no competitors are promoted when you participate in the Food Stretcher Plus program. FSP only promotes your category.
- WIC products are also promoted with category exclusivity.
- Fraud-proof – No paper coupon to handle or execute.
- CPG “Community Goodwill” initiatives are served while receiving incremental sales.
- Free Standing Inserts (FSIs) do not reach this shopper. As a group, this demographic doesn’t purchase the Sunday paper.
- Currently, there are no promotional vehicles that deliver specifically to this shopper like the FooD Stretcher Plus, utilizing community organization and our electronic mobile app to distribute brand offers.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Compliant.
“Let us show you how the Food Stretcher Plus works and how you can be a program partner”
For more information about the Food Stretcher Plus program, contact David Davis at 216-355-4236 or visit the website by clicking here.