Membershipprint this page
An OGA membership has value!
- As an OGA member, you benefit from three registered lobbyists dedicated to helping you with unfair laws or proposed laws that affect your business in Ohio
- Weekly updates (via The Weekly Checkout) on necessary information about the Ohio Food Industry
- Timely notice about food recalls, scams, fraudulent checks/coupons
- Up-to-date postings and changes for minimum wage, smoking, etc. – turnkey compliance
- Required government postings (OSHA minimum fine $1,000!)
- Notification of WIC and license inspections
- We “go to bat” for you with lottery, liquor and complaints to the Attorney General
- Help with understanding and complying with new labeling and food safety regulations
- Representation for fair treatment on food stamp (EBT) regulations)
- Tuition Reimbursement on any course or seminar related to your food industry job – up to $1,000 per person per year!
- Service discounts over and above what you could get alone on such items as workers compensation, money orders/wire transfers, health insurance, fuel, natural gas, etc.
- The list could go on, but where else could you get all of the above for such a minimal investment?