Pathway to Selling Alcohol Safelyprint this page
Apply For Membership Today!
June 4, 2013- Loss Prevention Meeting - Westerville, OH
July 30, 2013- OGF Golf Classic - Longaberger Golf Club
August 16, 2013- Ohio's Best Bagger Contest - Lexington, OH
June 30, 2013 - CERP
CERP: March 31, 2013
Pathway to Selling Alcohol Safely
An In-Store Employee Training Program
Every store that sells alcoholic beverages is susceptible to a citation for violating the law.
Most mistakes that occur involving the sale of alcoholic beverages could have been avoided with proper training.
You and your employees can be held responsible for selling alcohol illegally. This can mean criminal charges, court time, large fines and even incarceration.
You can't afford to have employees who are not well trained in this area.
Teenage drinking and drunk driving are serious problems that affect all of our communities. Grocers can be a part of the solution to these problems by taking a strong interest in reducing incidents of alcohol sales to underage or intoxicated customers.
Each Kit Contains...
- A Facilitator Training Video
- Four (4) Video Presentations available on VHS or an all inclusive CD ROM focusing on:
- Understanding the Effects of Alcohol
- Current Laws and Regulations
- The Underage Drinker
- The Intoxicated Customer
- A Facilitator Training Notebook including:
- Review Sheets for Each Lesson
- Quiz Sheets for Each Lesson
- Training Tips
- Information on Vertical ID's
- Product Warning Information
- A Training Log
- Sample Incident Form
- Enough handouts to train your first ten (10) employees
Each training module is designed to take no more that 15 minutes to train your employees on this critical topic. In about an hour's time, you can ensure that your staff understands how to sell alcoholic beverages in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Ohio law.