2017 Scholarship Guidelines and Application
Ed & Helen Buehler Scholarship – $1000
Don & Gene Buehler Scholarship – $1000
Buehler’s Fresh Foods Scholarship Program was established to provide financial support to employees and their dependents who are enrolled in college. Completion of this application will make you eligible for the Ed & Helen Buehler Scholarship and the Don & Gene Buehler Scholarship. You will also be considered for the Ohio Grocers Foundation Scholarship.
- Actively employed one year or have worked at least 1000 hours in the past 12 months.
- Active employees of Buehler’s Fresh Foods (or its parent company E&H Family Group, Inc.) and their dependents.
- High School Seniors and College (undergraduate and graduate) students.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- One letter of recommendation from teacher, guidance counselor, professor, or supervisor/manager
- High school and College transcript (if applicable)
Buehler’s Scholarship Guidelines and Application 2017 complete and send to the Ohio Grocers Foundation
Complete the Application Online (pages 1-2 may be completed online, but you will need to send the Letter of Recommendation and Transcript to the Ohio Grocers Foundation.)
Send all materials to: Ohio Grocers Foundation, Buehler’s Fresh Foods, 1335 Dublin Rd, Ste 30A, Columbus, OH 43215
Deadline for Submission is April 1, 2017
Questions? Contact Bryan Giesecke at 614-448-1626 or email@example.com