Education and Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines and Application
The Ohio Grocers Foundation’s (OGF) Tuition Reimbursement Program was first introduced in 2003. Since that time, OGF has awarded over $70,000 in funding to OGA members employees.
The primary goal of the OGF Education and Tuition Reimbursement Program is to provide financial support to individuals who wish to enhance skills, increase job knowledge and further careers in the food industry. Starting in 2018, OGF will also reimburse companies who would like to provide continuing education opportunities and job enhancement for their employees.
The Education and Tuition Guidelines and Application allow for input from the store owner or manager on an employee’s potential career path and/or possible opportunities for growth. Reimbursement is available for individuals as well as companies, and minimum eligibility requirements include:
- Individuals must be employed by an Ohio Grocers Association member business in good standing;
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week;
- Worked with an OGA member employer for at least one year;
- Companies must be members in good standing of the Ohio Grocers Association;
- Submitted application within 60 days of course completion.
Education and Tuition Reimbursement Application Deadlines 2018
1st Quarter April 15, 2018
2nd Quarter July 15, 2018
3rd Quarter October 15, 2018
4th Quarter January 15, 2019
Download the Continuing Education Reimbursement Program (CERP) Guidelines and Application: