The 2019 Celebration was a HUGE Success!
Read all about the evening below and be sure to check out our sponsors and donors.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
Missed It? Here’s the Rundown:
This year’s Celebration introduced an entirely new concept which featured more networking, a shortened program format, and vendor sampling:
- The new Celebration featured six vendors who showcased some amazing fare! Food “Action Stations” were arranged throughout the venue as well as small-plate dishes served for seated eating.
- The Silent/Online Auction was replaced with a new Brown Bag Auction. Guests purchased tickets and place them in bags of Auction items they wanted to win. More than thirty Auction items were displayed that ranged from autographed memorabilia and designer apparel to a NASCAR event package!
- There was a Brown Bag Bottle Pull. The Wine and Bourbon Bottle Pull was one of the biggest draws of the evening, with the Bourbon Pull “selling out” early in the evening. (We’re sure to expand this next year!)
- The leaner meeting format allowed more networking! Guests commented on how great it was to catch up with people they hadn’t met in years AND to meet new contacts and associates.
- The After Hours Desserts and Entertainment was a great way to end the evening. Attendees were treated to a sprawling dessert table while they talked, drank and enjoyed the entertainment provided by acapella group 6-1-forte.
…And of course, the Awards! Congratulations the 2019 Pinnacle Award Winners:
- Small Operator Winner – Sky Plaza IGA
- Associate Award Winner – Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea
Get ready for next year’s Celebration on April 25th at Irongate Equestrian Center!
Here are some images from that amazing night:
For photos of the 2018 Gala, click here.