OGA’s Biggest Event of the Year is a Brand New Bag!
This year’s Celebration introduces an entirely new concept which provides more opportunity for retail and associate members to connect! There will be an expanded Networking Reception and the new format allows visitation and networking throughout the entire event!
- The new Celebration is vendor-focused with food and fare. Food “Action Stations” will be arranged throughout the venue for attendees to sample and enjoy while they partake in networking and the entertainment. In addition, there will be small-plate dishes served for seated eating.
- Our traditional Silent/Online Auction has been replaced with a new Brown Bag Auction. Guests can purchase tickets and place them in bags of Auction items they would like to win. There’s no limit to the amount of tickets that can be purchased or placed in the bags. Winning tickets (of the different Auction items) will be drawn from the bags at the end of the night.
- We’ve added a Brown Bag Bottle Pull. Take your chances with wine and bourbon. “Pull” a bottle of your choice from the racks (one for wine and one for bourbon) to see what you’ll be taking home. You could wind up with a bottle ranging from top-shelf spirits to Grandpa’s cough medicine. Of course, there will be traditional drinks available with open bars spread out throughout the venue and open all evening.
- The new Celebration format lends to a more efficient, and leaner meeting format, with a brief message from the podium and awards presentations and videos in short-program form. The result is more time for guests to enjoy networking opportunities and the evening’s entertainment.
- Desserts and sweets will be served at the end of the evening along with some unique entertainment. Plus, the Nationwide Pub will be open for guests to continue their night in whichever setting they want.
…And of course, Awards! Help us congratulate the 2019 Pinnacle Award Winners:
- Small Operator Winner – Sky Plaza IGA
- Associate Award Winner – Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea
Click here for sponsorship information.
For photos of the 2018 Gala, click here.