While Amazon Fresh is in the forefront of online grocery delivery service, more companies begin to realize the importance of this relatively untapped aspect of the industry. Learn who the players are and how to get in the game of online delivery service and fulfillment.
- How are you dealing with growing competition?
- Big box retailers
- E-commerce retailers
- Meal kits & ready to eat
- What does retailer value mean to your customers?
- What changing customer preferences are you seeing?
- How can you influence the consumer to pick you?
- Who are you trying to sell to?
- Elderly/ Millennials,
- Income level
- Health & Wellness Interest
- How is technology impacting you today and what should you do about it?
- How are you preparing for next gen technology?
- How can an independent retailer succeed?
- What’s holding you back from getting started with e-commerce?
- Is grocery delivery in your future?
- What are your biggest concerns with e-commerce?
- How will you control your brand with e-commerce?
Competing with Meal Delivery Service
Customer Service – Don’t Let Convenience Go Too Far
Associated Wholesale Grocers Brad Medlin email@example.com
Caldwell Food Center Angela Crock firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbiana Foods Bob Graff email@example.com
The CareWorks Family of Companies
The J.M. Smucker Company Audrey Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
KeHe Distributors Tony Bovenzi email@example.com
Kishman’s IGA Matt Kishman firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant Distributors, Inc. Darcy Tracey
Wagner’s IGA Wally Wagner email@example.com
Schwebel Baking Co. Joel Kingera Kingeraj@schwebels.com