Online ordering, curbside pickup, grocery concierge services…where does it stop? Exactly how far is too far when considering convenience for your customers? Are gimmicks and offers more important than old-fashioned personal service? What are the best ways to engage customers and keep them coming back to your store?
- Operational Excellence is key to providing great customer service (understand the complexity of the grocery business)
- Operational Philosophy:
- 5 Basics of Driving Sales
- 3 Basics of Maximizing Profits
- Characteristics of Quality Personnel
- Safety Procedures and the Importance of “Safety First”
- Where are We?
- What Do We Do?
- Importance of Service: What Do We Know About Service vs. Exceptional Service?
- Service Challenges in Retailing
- Operational Excellence:
- G.E.T. Friendly
- Define – Measure – Reward
- Leadership Tactics and Effective Leadership
- The Leadership Mindset
Competing with Meal Delivery Service
Dealing with Amazon
The CareWorks Family of Companies
Columbiana Foods Pam Graff email@example.com
Dave’s Markets Aaron Saltzman firstname.lastname@example.org
Illuminating Technologies Alison Friend-Thibaut email@example.com
Lipari Foods Justin Rutherford Justin_Rutherford@liparifoods.com
Merchant Distributors, Inc. Shawn Mitchell
Mr. D’s Food Larry D’Onofio firstname.lastname@example.org
Muirfield Energy Ed Kander email@example.com
Schwebel Baking Co. Kevin Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org
Sutton’s Foods Shala Ulrage email@example.com